nuff



mishpuchah

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

SONG COVER : KAU ILHAMKU PIANO COVER BY FITRI

dear listeners,

here is another Piano Cover by me.

its been a while since i last done my song cover. due to some, technical shenanigans that held me stationery for a while. i hereby, say, i'm sorry.

so, its another request. by;



shes a friend of mine from a program in Monash University in 2008.
and yet, we're still connected.
yeah!
so, heres yours.
its a song from Mambai like ages ago. ancient ei? haha.
thats ok. because it inspires people, nonstop, a lot. haha.
its called Kau Ilhamku.
you can download this song cover FREE. CLICK!

you can either, here it here online. by online streaming.



dont forget to leave me comment. and i know, this one is not the best one i've made. its lowkey. hehe.
for request. contact me through facebook! (see sidebar)
for more download. click link below.
thanks. thats all.
l8er.

No comments: