nuff



mishpuchah

Thursday, January 20, 2011

I'm on Twitter! Are you?



dear beloved readers.
this is a very quick update.

not enough with the long-non-updated blog, i've started microblogging! yes!
I am on Twitter! are you?

so, here are what u ought to do after reading this;
1. Visit my twitter profile! http://twitter.com/fitridzulkifli

2. if u have an account, do not hesitate to follow. (for those who are following; leave a comment or tweet me, i shall follow u back in no time!)

3. tweet me! mention me!

4. if u happen to have no twitter account, make one, as easy as ABC!

what are you guys waiting for? FOLLOW ME!

TYVM!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome to twitter bro!

@fitridzulkifli said...

TYVM! are u on twitter too? lets tweet!

Burasa Hangus said...

tweet..tweet..

follow u..,

burasaHangus on tweet also..

@fitridzulkifli said...

TYVM burasa! i kna folo malam nanti! kna block kat sini! LOL. TYVM!

Letak nama mu sini said...

hahaha..aku xdop lg akaun twitter..bes ko ??
raso mls laa nk bt

@fitridzulkifli said...

best weh,. rugi xbwat! LOL